7 in 10 Americans believe that abortion access should be legal. Our volunteers are members of the 7 in 10 pro-choice majority, passionate people committed to serving their community and making sure pro-choice values win at the ballot box.
We have all kinds of opportunities to best use your skills and enthusiasm to fight for reproductive freedom, like:
- Tabling at events like San Francisco Pride
- Calling NARAL members to get them to take action
- Assisting at events smoothly like the Power of Choice luncheon
- Helping around the office with data entry or mailings
- Learning how to talk about NARAL and reproductive freedom at one of our messaging trainings
- Canvassing in your community to talk to NARAL members about candidates or issues
- Hosting an action or phonebanking house party with your friends and family
If you don’t live near the NARAL office, we help you create opportunities in your own community.
If this sounds like you, fill out the form to learn about how to get involved as a volunteer with NARAL. We’ll let you know how you can help us pass pro-active legislation to expand reproductive freedom, elect pro-choice candidates, and fight back against attacks on reproductive freedom nationwide.
Sign up to volunteer with NARAL now!
Questions? Contact Allie Lahey, Program Manager.